Employee Salary slip format is a record that an organization has paid their salary to the employee. Salary slip template includes complete information about employee salaries such as name, basic pay, month and date of payment, taxes, pension, deductions, allowances and net amount paid and signatures of a employee. This slip can act as an evidence that the employee has received the salary from an organization or a person. Therefore, a employee salary slip is important because you can present it as an evidence.
Employee Salary Slip Format Excel
Almost every organization use “employee salary slip template” in the world. This template will help you to manage the financial record of each employee in your organization or company. You can arrange their bonus by using employee salary slip template according to their no. of hours they have performed in one month.
Benefits of using Employee Salary Slip Template
The benefits of using employee salary slip are:
- This template helps you to identify the designation of employee in your organization.
- It helps you to calculate the overtime of employees.
- It also helps you to identify whether the employee is expert or he needs training.
- How much time the employee will take for his training.
- The salary slip also helps to calculate the days of the employee in a month.
- For how many days he took leave.
- What type of leaves he took.
- Salary slip also provides the efficient record of employee to increase the employee morale and motivation.
How to use it?
This information is basic part of employee salary slip template,
- Employee information.
- Total days of his working and his total leaves.
- Total earnings.
- Other deductions.
This section includes all the information about an employee.
- A number of employee which a company allocates to employee. The number will be different for all employees.
- Complete name of a employee.
- Department name and his designation in organization.
- Bank Account number.
- Method of payment whether cash or by cheque.
- Date of his joining the company.
- Total time period of his training.
- Total of allowed leaves.
- CTC (COST TO COMPANY) to company is the cost which a company pay to him at the end of month.
Days of Working and Leave:
This section includes detail about days of employee working and leaves.
- Total no. of working days.
- Total leaves.
- Types of leave.
- Total leaves allowed by the company.
- Actual amount of salary.
- Basic salary of a employee.
- House rent allowances.
- Other allowances.
- Provided fund.
- Profession tax.
- Advance / Loan.
- Leave deduction.
- Other deductions.
You can also like: Monthly Employee Leave Calculator
Your profit loss statement can attempts to relate the expenses and profit of the specific time period and this is now much easier with excel template available here. Not to mention this, either you are a small shop owner or of a bigger restaurant, your profits and loss in the time period can actually affect your decisions! Additionally, running an event organization company or the contact center, how to determine their future? You get all with this excel worksheet now!
Profit Loss Statement Template Excel
As a matter of fact, there are certain external and internal factors affecting profitability of your company. if you are aware of them, definitely you can grow your company and becoming successful. By way of example, it is basically a template also needed by your accountants and financial persons!
Profit & loss statement template excel format
There are several of them listed here addressing profit and loss for multiple years, similarly it provides a way to measure success. Let’s understand the use of the sheet:
Business profit & loss statement template excel free
On the subject of this, this can keep your business running efficiently with:
- What is the type of business you are operating? Is you are managing the accounts or you are actually finance head of the department? What must be part of your profit & loss sheet?
- Specifically, this template is useful for all, including, “vision”, “objectives”, “needs” & “resources”. Try to personalize your template with adding these components!
- Likewise, depending on the scope of your business, “expenses in the last 6 months”, “direct and indirect expenses”, “costs utilized” and “sales revenue in the last 6 months” as well.
- It does not require any technical expertise ot handle **. Moreover it reduce down the chances of suffering any loss or coming u with any inefficient decision due to unavailability of right finance data!
Restaurant profit loss statement template excel free
Coming in unique formats, you can now choose a best one for your restaurant:
- For instance, preparing a financial plan for your restaurant? Is it new in the locality or you are opening up its new branch nearby? What are your target audience and how to deliver them your message? Best promotional strategies and costs?
- By the same token, your restaurant accountant needs to take care of all of them! they can formulate the best marketing plans through seeing the expenses and profit in the last months of your restaurant!
- You can overcome most of your expenses easily with data management easily possible with restaurant profit and loss statement template excel.
Shop profit and loss statement template excel free
The sheet is beneficial in the following regards:
- Where is your shop located? How to increase your shop sales in the region? What is best approach of getting new customers?
- You can now make a comparison of shop sales in this year and in the last year with this excel template available.
- The sheet is ready to use!
Download “Profit-Loss-statement.xls” Profit-Loss-statement.xls – Downloaded 67 times – 45 KB