Employee Salary slip format is a record that an organization has paid their salary to the employee. Salary slip template includes complete information about employee salaries such as name, basic pay, month and date of payment, taxes, pension, deductions, allowances and net amount paid and signatures of a employee. This slip can act as an evidence that the employee has received the salary from an organization or a person. Therefore, a employee salary slip is important because you can present it as an evidence.
Employee Salary Slip Format Excel
Almost every organization use “employee salary slip template” in the world. This template will help you to manage the financial record of each employee in your organization or company. You can arrange their bonus by using employee salary slip template according to their no. of hours they have performed in one month.
Benefits of using Employee Salary Slip Template
The benefits of using employee salary slip are:
- This template helps you to identify the designation of employee in your organization.
- It helps you to calculate the overtime of employees.
- It also helps you to identify whether the employee is expert or he needs training.
- How much time the employee will take for his training.
- The salary slip also helps to calculate the days of the employee in a month.
- For how many days he took leave.
- What type of leaves he took.
- Salary slip also provides the efficient record of employee to increase the employee morale and motivation.
How to use it?
This information is basic part of employee salary slip template,
- Employee information.
- Total days of his working and his total leaves.
- Total earnings.
- Other deductions.
This section includes all the information about an employee.
- A number of employee which a company allocates to employee. The number will be different for all employees.
- Complete name of a employee.
- Department name and his designation in organization.
- Bank Account number.
- Method of payment whether cash or by cheque.
- Date of his joining the company.
- Total time period of his training.
- Total of allowed leaves.
- CTC (COST TO COMPANY) to company is the cost which a company pay to him at the end of month.
Days of Working and Leave:
This section includes detail about days of employee working and leaves.
- Total no. of working days.
- Total leaves.
- Types of leave.
- Total leaves allowed by the company.
- Actual amount of salary.
- Basic salary of a employee.
- House rent allowances.
- Other allowances.
- Provided fund.
- Profession tax.
- Advance / Loan.
- Leave deduction.
- Other deductions.
You can also like: Monthly Employee Leave Calculator